Published on : 10 April 20203 min reading time
The latest trend of Smokey eyes never ends, because they look so chic and glamorous. The Smokey eye makeup is perfect for the evenings and donates a rapid raise up to your character. If directed rightly, it donates you a marvelous look and moves with all colors and skin pitch.
Although, because of the darker tones of shades involved, many persons believe that the Smokey eye makeup is not apt for the hot summer time of the year. Well, the good news is that you can still proceed with it and stand out in the summers.Here are a few tips that you can proceed for while applying the summer smokey eyes:
• choose the right shades: Do not go for the hefty looking shades for the smokey eye makeup in the summers. Try to use different shades of beige and browns. Dark azure and darker shades of green will not gaze good in the summers.
• Use eye pencil: Use a gel eye pencil in the summer to give your eyes a smokey gaze. Try to bypass the fluid eye liners for creating the smokey eyes effect. The gel pencil will smudge better with the other shades and will not dissolve off in the warm time of the year.
• Use tinted moisturizer in the base: Do not use the hefty fluid base on the eye tops to conceive groundwork for makeup. It will dissolve down fast and will create a untidy out of your makeup. A tinted moisturizer will do the job better. It will give a lightfinish and will let the shades stay on your eyes.
• Use a damp brush: A somewhat damp eye shadow brush will do a large job for conceiving the flawless summer smokey eyes. It will let the shadow request better and help in staying for longer hours.
• Use blended toned shades: a combination of the blended toned shades for smokey eyes will really help you in summers. This way, you will be able to request less color and still make a pleasant and flawless smokey eye effect.
• Less is more: try to use less shades in the hot summer time of the year. Try to blend in not more than two shades and conceive the smokey eyes for summer with the eye pencil to give a softer look. More colors will give an untidy gaze in the summers and will are inclined to dissolve off of your eyes.